Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Rural Retreat Soccer Interview: Isaiah Addair

This year, the Rural Retreat Indian soccer team looks to have a good season with new coach Mr. MCracken. This being said, I decided to interview one of their players, a first-year senior named Isaiah Addair.

Q: What caused you to come and try out for soccer?
A: It is my last high school sport that I have a chance at significant playing time.

Q: How do you expect this season to go for the team?
A: Out of our 16 games, I expect us to win more than last year.

Q: Favorite professional soccer team?
A: The only soccer I watch is at El Puerto.

Q: Favorite soccer player?
A: Tim Howard.

Q: Finally, looking at the team, who sticks out as key playmakers?
A: Tyler Foster, Dalton Arnold, and Zach Smith.

-Blake Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.