Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

New Faculty: Mrs. Harrison

An Interview with Mrs. Harrison



1.  How do you like RRHS so far?
- I think it's great.  Everybody has been nice and welcoming.

2. Where did you teach before coming to RRHS?
- I was the gifted resource teacher for all of the elementary and middle schools in Wythe County.

3. Where did you get your teaching degree?
- I got my degree at Ohio University.

4.  Where did you grow up?
- I grew up in the Cincinnati area.

5.  Did you have any other career plans before becoming a teacher?
- No, I have always wanted to be a teacher.

Overall, Mrs. Harrison is very excited to be here at Rural Retreat High School and is looking forward to a good year!

- Jessie Ritz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.