Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Faculty: Mrs. Brown


Interview with Mrs. Brown

Where did you graduate High School?

            - Virginia High School in Bristol.

Where did you go to college?

            - Virginia Tech.

Where did you teach before you came here?
            - Patrick County High School.

Do you like teaching at Rural Retreat High School?
            - I love it.

Why do you love it?
            - It’s a good atmosphere. The students are excited                           about learning.
What made you want to teach two foreign languages, French and Spanish?
            - I just really enjoy studying all languages.

Was it hard?
            - It was confusing at times, especially with the                                 differences between the two.

Have you ever been to France, Spain, or both?
            - Both.
What did you like about it?
            - I just love Europe. I like seeing the architecture, and I                       like the history.

If you could teach another class, what would you teach?

            - Probably work and family studies. My students say I                         would be good at it.

- Dylan Crigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.