Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Op-Ed: Donald Trump a Good or Bad Vote?

If you are like my family or a lot of other people I know, then you really don't want Trump as our president because of the way he is campaigning or the things he has promised to do, like the fact that he wants to build a wall in between the United States and Mexico, and send the illegal immigrants back. But if you listen to what I tell you, then I might change your mind. Don't get me wrong; I am not trying to defend him in any way but I think he might be a good vote because I don't see him doing anything that he said he wants to do. One: he technically he can't send back all of the immigrants, because if he does then he would be sending back a quarter of our population and a quarter of our workforce. Now that might not seem like a lot, but trust me-- that percentage of our workforce is largely the work that we as a country don't want to do . . . the hard labor that we as a country don't really even know how to do, including Trump. Why would Trump send back probably 80 percent of his own employees? I think that Trump is actually going to do pretty much the complete opposite of what he said he was going to do. In a magazine when Trump was supporting Hillary Clinton, when asked about him running for president he said that if he ever did he would run on the Republican ticket because the Republicans are stupid and would be like sheep and follow him. That is what he is doing right now. So if you're Republican, in my mind you don't want to vote for him, but if you are a Democrat, then I honestly think you should vote for him.

-Justice Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.