Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hooch Henley

Fellow newspaper student Wyatt "Hooch" Henley leads an interesting life. Just recently, Hooch was invited to talk to the Board of Education and present his art. I decided to meet with Hooch in an interview.

Q: How did you get your nickname?
Hooch: The movie Turner and Hooch. He was slobbery and nasty, and that describes how I was as a baby.

Q: When did you begin to draw?
Hooch: Probably in Art in Pre-K was when I first drew and realized I was good at it.

Q: Did you enjoy talking to the Board of Education?
Hooch: I don't know. It was very nerve-wrecking. I was nervous.

Q: Was there anything in the board meeting that stood out to you?
Hooch: Mrs. Graffham is not getting her teaching license renewed next year because she "is not a good fit." There was a lot of support for her there.

-Isaiah Addair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.