Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Review: A Veterinary Office that Really Cares

Veterinarian Tiffany Walters owns Animal Care Clinic in Wytheville, VA. I first started taking my animals to Dr.Walters in November/December of 2013. The reason I chose her office was because my grandmother and aunt had told me that she was very good and kind to the animals.


I took my litter of five puppies and their mom to Tiffany because they were born with roundworms (most puppies are born with these). After they were treated for their worms I decided to take them back to her so they could start their sets of shots. Then I continued taking my dogs to her when they needed vaccinations and other surgeries. One very cute thing that she does when they get shots is that she says "ouch!" for them because she is so connected to the animals. I took my Miniature Schnauzer to her when he was about six months old to get neutered and she did very well with the procedure. I like how she closed the suture with glue and disolvable stitches on the inside so he would be good to go. I also took my Labrador Retriever Ella to her because she had an ear infection and a huge bump on her ear that needed to be drained. Then we took a surprise visit to her office a couple months ago because Toby had busted a huge glass candle holder and sliced his head. The glass sliced deep down into his muscle and had barely missed his eye. They called me as soon as he was out of surgery to let me know he was OK and that we could come get him. We also take all of our dogs there to get rabies shots and other annual shots. Every time I take my animals to her I can depend on them getting the best service they can and that is important to me because they are my life.

-Cailie Pollard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.