Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Disney World: The Happiest Place On Earth

Disney World is considered one of the happiest places on the Earth, and it really is. In March, I visited Walt Disney World for the first time in my life, and I loved it. As a child I had always dreamed of going and at 16 I did. It was an amazing experience of walking through Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studio's. Seeing so many of the iconic characters and riding the rides was a dream come true. Riding so many of the rides with my classmates was very fun, especially Splash Mountain, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and the Expedition To Mount Everest. Seeing the fireworks over Cinderella's castle and just taking in the view of the entire park was something I will never forget. You can never be told old for Disney and Disney World shows it with honeymooners, teenagers, and of course little ones. It truly is the happiest place on Earth.

-Laura Midkiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.