Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

One Year and 2173 Miles Later

Nichole Kowalski has moved from Phoenix, AZ to Raleigh, NC in the last year. That's 2,173 miles across the country. Not only has she made a big move but she has moved 4 months pregnant and with a wedding less than a year away. 

What were a few of the struggles you faced in this move? 
         - I really started to miss my old routine of working, gym and knowing my surroundings. It was difficult for me to find my purpose again. I started to miss having fun with people my age. And I obviously worried about being out of a job with a baby on the way. 

How has this negatively/positively impacted you?
         - As difficult as it was to quit my job and move across the country, we knew it would be best for us in the long. We still face times when things are hard but nothing compares to being close to family. 

What is next for your busy new life? 
          - Finishing preparing for a new baby and wedding. It will be another very difficult but rewarding change in our life, but after this year we'll be able to say "look at everything we accomplished together." 

-Makayla Kowalski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.