Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

JV to VS: Cailie Pollard

How do you feel about moving up from JV to VS? 
         - I was honored that my hard work paid off because it was my first year of basketball. I played the whole season, all but two games, on varsity. Hard work does pay off. 

How do you warm up for games?
          - We do regular warm-ups as a team by doing lay-ups, horse-shoe, 3 on 2, and foul shots. 

What are the major differences between being on the Varsity team and the JV team?
          - Varsity is a level up in difficulty and speed. You have to make sure you are on your feet ready to go because most girls on varsity are experienced and very good. 

What are your favorite parts of as game?
           - My favorite part of basketball is the defense and making a shot. It gives you such a great feeling to back someone up and not let them shoot. It also gives you such an adrenaline rush when you make a shot. 

Are you glad you were bumped to Varsity? 
           - I love the game. It's exciting to play and watch. It feels awesome to see all my hard work pay off.

-Makayla Kowalski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.