Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Future Success

I plan to have future success. I plan to go to college straight out of high school. I want to go to WCC for two years and then transfer to a bigger college. I plan to become a NICU nurse, in other terms, a nurse who works in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Within the job I will work with premature babies, babies who are born sick, or babies who become sick within the first couple days after birth. While working at the hospital I plan to become a foster parent as well. Been a foster parent is not going to be an easy task, but I love to help and take care of kids. I feel as being a foster parent and nurse are not only jobs but helping the community become a better place one step at a time. All of these are future successes in which I plan to have.

-Briona Snavely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.