Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Family Snow Days

As many people spend their snow days at home, stuck in the house bored, sleeping, and doing nothing but laying around, my family does other wise. On snow days my family takes the advantages of spending time with each other. We as a family play board games, watch movies, and do yoga. Snow days are spent well in our house. Everyone enjoys the fun activities.  For as long as I could remember, I've hated snow and I've hated the cold, icky, and nasty mess. At the same time I also remember snow days called for family bonding and there's nothing more I love than bonding with my family. With hating the snow and loving family bonding, it all works out well and balances itself. With that all being said, take the extra free time on snowy days and spend some time with your family, love them more, and don't waste time when you can be having fun with them.

-Briona Snavely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.