Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Review: Jamberry Nails

Jamberry Nails are gorgeous vinyl nail strips.They come in many different designs, colors, and sizes. They even have ones for sports teams, hobbies, and you can also design your own. Jamberries were created in 2010 by three sisters: Lyndsey, Christy, and Keri.

I have tried Jamberry nail wraps for myself and I love them. They are very simple to apply; all you need is a mini heater (or blow dryer), some rubbing alcohol, scissors, nail file, orange stick, and a cuticle pusher. Just apply lots of heat and pressure and you've got it! My only complaint is that when I am fixing my hair, occasionally some strands of hair get caught in the back of the nail strip, but they do not pull off; it just feels weird. 

Overall, Jamberries are amazing and are great for any occasion. If you are interested, feel free to use this link to shop!

                                                                         - Kaylee Patrick




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.