Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NHSCA Nationals

Last Saturday, I went to the National High School Coaches' Association wrestling tournament held in Virginia Beach. The competition was unbelievable! Personally, I went 1-2 in the tournament, but learned a lot. I learned that I need to get bigger, stronger, faster, and better. I am going to use my time wisely this off-season, and definitely work as hard as I possibly can.

The awesome thing about the NHSCA Nationals is that there are more than 50 college coaches and recruiters at this tournament. This weekend, I saw Appalachian State’s coach, North Carolina State’s coach, Cal Poly’s coach, North Carolina’s coach, and that’s just to name a few.

I feel that any high school wrestler that gets the chance to make it to this tournament definitely should. There were 48 states at this tournament, and a lot of great competition.

-Jacob Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.