Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

A Visit with Alumni

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013, newspaper staff member Isaiah Addair interviewed Rural Retreat High School graduate Jared Mullins.

Addair: What year did you graduate?

Mullins: Fine ’99!

Addair: That was an awesome year; the turn of the century. What has your life handed you since then, job-wise and such?

Mullins: A few customer service jobs. Landed the good one I’m in now ten years ago, support team lead working my way up from entry level. I also have a beautiful wife and two awesome kids.

Addair: How do you like your current job?

Mullins: I love it.

Addair: Very good. How do you spend your spare time?

Mullins: I spend my spare time coaching sports for my kids and playing Airsoft with my family.

Addair: As a coach, would you rank yourself among elite coaches like Bill Walsh, Vince Lombardi, and John Madden?

Mullins: Probably a tad below. I have three championships, so I have some work to do.

Addair: Okay, thanks Mr. Mullins.

Mullins: No problem.

-Isaiah Addair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Comments will post after approval from a moderator.